Navarre Beach is an unincorporated community in Santa Rosa County Florida. It is on Santa Rosa Island, a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico. The community is considered part of the Pensacola–Ferry Pass–Brent Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Immediately to its east is Navarre Beach County Park, formerly one of Florida’s state parks. Immediately to its west is a portion of the Gulf Islands National Seashore, and further west is the city of Pensacola Beach. To the north, across Santa Rosa Sound and on the mainland, is the community of Navarre.
Much of the 1978 film Jaws 2 was filmed at Navarre Beach. Hotel scenes in the movie were filmed at the Navarre Beach Holiday Inn, a complex subsequently destroyed by Hurricane Ivan.
If you’re looking to buy or sell Navarre Beach real estate give Bob a call!
Navarre Beach Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Navarre Beach
- 7402 GRAND NAVARRE BLVD NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32566
- 8477 GULF BLVD, Unit #1702 NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32566
- 8520 GULF BLVD, Unit #34 NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32530
- 1444 HOMEPORT DR NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32566
- 1423 SONATA CT NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32566
- 7338 GRAND NAVARRE BLVD NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32566
- 8501 GULF BLVD, Unit #13F NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32566
- 8499 GULF BLVD, Unit #1306 NAVARRE BEACH, FL 32566
Navarre Beach School Data
Navarre Beach School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Navarre Beach Schools
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.